Extra-Regional Scholarships 2013
Applications are hereby invited from individuals who are citizens of CARICOM member countries and/or CCRIF member countries.
Eligible programmes include Masters-level courses in the following areas which are not available at regional universities but which are available at universities in the United Kingdom/United States:
- (Catastrophe) Risk Management
- Property/Casualty Insurance
- Other hazard/disaster related disciplines
- Eligible programmes also include an MBA with a Major in risk management and/or insurance or a related field.
Applicants should be holders of a First Class or Upper Second Class Honours degree (or have a GPA of at least 3.5) and have some related work experience.
The scholarships are valued at a maximum of US$40,000 each and are specifically for those applicants who would have gained admission to a Masters level programme or an MBA programme fitting the eligibility criteria presented above.
* Denotes a mandatory field - your submission will not be accepted until all such fields are complete.
- Please affix your name to the documents to be uploaded.
- Names of the uploaded documents must match their contents.
Application for 2013 is now closed - additional submissions cannot be accepted.
For additional information or for clarification, please email: email@example.com