CCRIF-UWI Undergraduate Scholarships
CCRIF is offering four scholarships per year to students entering their second of three years in any of the following 10 undergraduate programmes of study:
- Faculty of Science and Technology for a major in Geography or Geology
- Faculty of Humanities and Education for a major in Geography
- Faculty of Engineering for a degree in Civil Engineering
Cave Hill Campus:
- Faculty of Science and Technology for a degree in Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Technology for a degree in Meteorology
St. Augustine Campus
- Faculty of Engineering for a degree in Civil with Environmental Engineering
- Faculty of Engineering for a degree in Land Management
- Faculty of Science and Agriculture for a major in Geography
- Faculty of Science and Agriculture for a degree in Environmental Natural Resource Management
- Faculty of Social Sciences for a special management studies degree in Insurance and Risk Management
Each scholarship is valued at US$4,000 per student per year. CCRIF will provide scholarship coverage in the third year for the four students awarded scholarships in year 2, subject to satisfactory academic performance (the maintenance of a 3.0 GPA) in their second year.
To apply for one of these scholarships, visit the scholarship section on your campus website to obtain the application form then submit along with the other relevant documents to the Office of Student Financing.
Additional information can be found here.
The deadline for the CCRIF-UWI Undergraduate Scholarships is July 31, 2020.
CCRIF-UWI Postgraduate Scholarships for UWI Students
Students who are interested in scholarships to pursue postgraduate studies at the University of the West Indies should apply through the newly expanded CCRIF Scholarship Programme
The deadline for the 2020 CCRIF Scholarship Programme is
June 15, 2020. Deadline Extended to June 19, 2020