CCRIF-UWI Undergraduate Scholarships 2024
CCRIF is offering scholarships to students entering their second of three years in any of the following undergraduate programmes of study:
- Faculty of Science and Technology for a major in Geography, Applied Geography, GeoSciences, Geology, or Environmental Chemistry
- Faculty of Humanities and Education for a major in Geography
- Faculty of Engineering for a degree in Civil Engineering
Cave Hill Campus:
- Faculty of Science and Technology for a degree in Environmental Science
- Faculty of Science and Technology for a degree in Meteorology
St. Augustine Campus
- Faculty of Engineering for a degree in Civil with Environmental Engineering
- Faculty of Engineering for a degree in Land Management
- Faculty of Food and Agriculture for a major in Geography
- Faculty of Food and Agriculture for a degree in Environmental and Natural Resource Management
- Faculty of Food and Agriculture for a degree in Disaster Risk Resilience in Agriculture and the Environment
- Faculty of Social Sciences for a special management studies degree in Insurance and Risk Management
Each scholarship is valued at US$4,000 per year (2nd and final year). Students must apply at the end of their 1st year. Students must be registered at one of the UWI campuses and pursuing select degrees related to DRM, civil engineering, geography, geology, environmental management etc. Students must have a GPA of at least 3.0 at the end of 1st year and this must be maintained during their 2nd and 3rd years.
Applications must be submitted using the online application form by JUNE 15, 2024.
* Denotes a mandatory field - your submission will not be accepted until all such fields are complete.
- Please affix your name to the documents to be uploaded. For example: JohnBrown_Application Form.ext
- Names of the uploaded documents must match their contents.