CCRIF SPC is looking for an experienced firm to serve as its Human Resource Specialist.
The successful firm will plan, lead, develop and coordinate HR policies, activities and ensure legal compliance with and implementation of, the organization’s mission and talent strategy.
The term of appointment will be for three (3) years.
The HRS will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
The HRS will be responsible for talent attraction, acquisition, leadership, and development, as well as succession planning, employee engagement and change management.
The HRS will collaborate with executive management to understand and attain CCRIF SPC’s goals and strategy in respect of staffing, recruiting, and retention.
The specific responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the administration of human resource programmes including, but not limited to, recruitment, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Plan, lead, develop, coordinate, and implement policies, processes, training, and initiatives, to support the organization’s capacity needs.
- Monitor and maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, local employment laws and regulatory changes, new technologies in human resources and apply this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to executive management.
- Perform other duties as required for a modern HR/people management function.
1. Required Qualifications and Experience:
The successful firm must assign individuals as follows:–
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal & negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
- Proficiency with talent management systems.
- a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- At least ten years of Human Resource Management experience
- SHRM-CP or SH RM-SCP qualifications
2. Time Schedule
The contract period will be for a period of three (3) years with possibility of extension.
The assignment will start upon execution of the contract and will be a part-time engagement with a level of effort up to 140 days per year.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the firm’s assigned personnel.
- Application Process
CCRIF SPC now invites interested firms to submit a Proposal for this assignment. All firms interested in this opportunity should submit an application by email to the address below, on or before November 4, 2022 at 23:45 Cayman Islands time.
Applicants will receive a confirmation of their submission via email.
 Background on CCRIF SPC is contained in the attached Terms of Reference.