CCRIF-UWI Undergraduate Scholarships 2021
CCRIF is offering four scholarships per year to students entering their second of three years in any of the following 10 undergraduate programmes of study:
- Faculty of Science and Technology for a major in Geography or Geology
- Faculty of Humanities and Education for a major in Geography
- Faculty of Engineering for a degree in Civil Engineering
Cave Hill Campus:
- Faculty of Science and Technology for a degree in Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Technology for a degree in Meteorology
St. Augustine Campus
- Faculty of Engineering for a degree in Civil with Environmental Engineering
- Faculty of Engineering for a degree in Land Management
- Faculty of Food and Agriculture for a major in Geography
- Faculty of Food and Agriculture for a degree in Environmental and Natural Resource Management
- Faculty of Food and Agriculture for a degree in Disaster Risk Resilience in Agriculture and the Environment
- Faculty of Social Sciences for a special management studies degree in Insurance and Risk Management
Each scholarship is valued at US$4,000 per year (2nd and final year). Students must apply at the end of their 1st year. Students must be registered at one of the UWI campuses and pursuing select degrees related to DRM, civil engineering, geography, geology, environmental management etc. Students must have a GPA of at least 3.0 at the end of 1st year and this must be maintained during their 2nd and 3rd years.
To apply for one of these scholarships, visit the scholarship section on your campus website to obtain the application form then submit along with the other relevant documents to the Office of Student Financing.
Additional information can be found here.